Verilab is an international professional services team of verification experts. Founded in 2000, we specialize in solving the toughest functional verification problems for ASIC, FPGA and independent IP development. Our work ranges from rescuing projects struggling with verification, through sophisticated verification IP development, to complete methodology engineering. We innovate, implement, manage and coach.
We invite you to join a highly motivated team of verification consultants to push the boundaries of the verification space as we know it today and provide our end-clients with the very best in verification excellence. Working independently or as a team-lead, you would be responsible for verification planning and management of projects from concept to completion. Flexibility to travel is required.
- BSc/MSc in EE with at least 7 years of project proven verification experience.
- Constrained-Random Verification: experience of architecting and implementing several coverage-driven, self-checking SystemVerilog/UVM verification environments from scratch, both at block-and system-level. Significant features would include: high-level sequence-based stimulus, register-modelling, detailed functional coverage, complex transaction-based checkers (e.g. scoreboards handling data translation, re-ordering, grouping and dropping) and assertion-based protocol checks. Specman/e expertise to a similar level, combined with an understanding of SV/UVM, would also be considered.
- Verification Planning: proficient in verification planning, requirements capture and implementing automated traceability techniques including estimating and prioritizing verification activities and developing metrics used to determine verification closure.
- Leadership/Mentoring Skills: demonstrate experience of leading a technical team including mentoring and training aspects, and holding technical peer-reviews.
- Experience in at least one common scripting language (Python or Perl)
What we offer you:
Exposure to a wide cross-section of clients and target domains, combined with the ability to work alongside some of the smartest people in the industry today, Verilab is a small company where your skills will be tested and also nurtured, where your contribution will make a difference
- Full-time permanent employee with competitive salary
- Company-sponsored Pension
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection
- Paid Holidays and Statutory days
All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.